Manager, Financial Reporting
Statutory and internal reporting
- Review the preparation of Group consolidation and group reporting information on a monthly basis to ensure reasonableness, completeness and accuracy of the financial data for internal (i.e. Monthly Committee Meeting) and external reporting requirements.
- Review the overall preparation of draft quarterly announcement report, the materials for presentation to Audit Committee and Board, and other related reports to ensure in compliance with the Bursa Listing Requirements (when applicable) and related accounting standards.
- To liaise with external auditors to ensure smooth running of the audit process for quarter review and year-end audit
- To prepare the Group annual audited financial statements and proof-read the annual report, to ensure accuracy, completeness and in compliance with the required requirements.
- To co-ordinate group reporting requirements with subsidiaries and other related companies within the MMC Group to ensure timely reporting
- To follow up with subsidiaries and assist to resolve the audit issue(s) raised by external auditors, if any, on timely manner.
- To ensure all the reporting deadlines set are met
Budgeting, Forecasts and Projections
- To prepare the budget template with guidance note (such as forex, interest rate, etc) for all major subsidiaries
- To prepare Group budget and business plan based on the information pack received from subsidiaries and to analyse the key assumptions and workings for Group forecast.
- To prepare the related board papers, reports and presentation slides prepared.
- Providing assistance on forecasts and projections as required.
- To co-ordinate the Group budgeting process among all subsidiaries such as timeline management, budget challenges meeting, etc.