Auto Parts - Finance Manager
This role is Corp level Finance Manager. has high business exposure to deal with senior leadership team.
Highly involved in company strategy.
Our client is a global Auto parts MNC with stable business growth in China.
- Ensure timely, accurate and concise submission of financial results, coordinate and manage the budget/forecast process, manage the year end and interim process, be the first point of contact for external auditors for issues relating to company China Group
- Take ownership of company China Group financial framework, defining process, policies and procedures, designed to identify and manage financial risks, corporate and local regulatory filings and maintain and develop effective systems and controls to safeguard company assets whilst maximizing returns
- Excellent analytical mind and rational decision-making skills to provide value added financial analysis and input to various functions and management on a proactive basis
- Work independently with internal and external stakeholders to ensure full compliance with China statutory requirements, manage tax exposures risks and controls, optimize the tax charge through appropriate planning
- Cash management to monitor operating cash flow, as well as the cash flow forecast
* Bachelor degree prefer major in Finance/Accounting etc. CPA or similar qualification.
* Solid experience with a US company, with good knowledge of US GAAP, SOX, FCPA etc.
* Experienced in headquarter, corp company financial management.
* Experience in treasury functions (managing bank relationships, experience with financing operations, cashpooling etc.)
* Experience in M&A is preferred.
- Good company culture
- Highly involved in company strategy
Page Group China is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.