Accounting Analyst II - Supply Chain Accounting
- Prepare analysis, reporting of actual, budgets and forecasts of the manufacturing operations in accordance with US GAAP and accepted inventory valuation methodologies
- Provide a source of financial and product costing expertise, business knowledge and problem solving capabilities to ensure sound reporting and analysis which accurately reflect the performance and integrity of the manufacturing operations, product costs and transfer pricing.
- Maintain assigned systems, processes, or process components (including valuation of raw materials and finishing supplies) in good working order
- Implement and conform to applicable cost accounting policies, internal control procedures and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Work collaboratively with internal customers to achieve business objectives and efficiently provide the essential administrative support services to the organization.
- Identify and make recommendations that optimize business processes and improve financial and internal controls and other business practices in alignment with LEAN and culture of continuous improvement.
Experience and qualification required:
- Degree in Accounting or professional accounting qualifications (CIMA/ACCA/CPA/CA)
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in management accounting or cost analysis. Experience in FMCG manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office and computerized/ERP accounting software; knowledge in SAP will be an added advantage.
- Analytical, attentive to detail and self-motivated with the ability to work independently with high degree of maturity, integrity and initiative.
A good team player with good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good command of verbal and written English.
Good command of any other Asian language would be an advantage.