Travel & Expense Analyst I
The successful incumbent is involved in the Procure-To-Pay cycle particularly Travel & Entertainment Expenses (T&E) processes and functions which include payment execution to employees. This role needs to be accurately process all claims on timely manner, in accordance with the company policies and procedures. Promptly perform corporate card reconciliation, handle employee queries and daily/monthly closing activities.
This position will also provide a centralized, key role in the successful interaction between Global T&E, Internal Control, In-Country team, and employees to ensure efficiency in payment. These are critical services which will bring significant implications in business performance & service delivery.
- Perform APAC Audit process in accordance with Policies & Procedures for T&E & Purchase Card (P. Card).
- Provide key stakeholders with T&E & P. Card expenditure reports and analysis.
- Provide ad-hoc reports and analysis upon request.
- Provide support to employee queries.
- Support internal & external audit activities.
- Act as system administrator for Concur tool.
- Support back-up plan.
- Conduct Training for K-C newcomers, Awareness session on T&E policies & procedures.
- Perform analysis and provide support to corporate and functional T&E spend management initiatives
- Support internal projects and process initiatives.
- Support and execute continues improvement initiatives to streamline existing processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting Field
- Degree with 1 to 3 years of AP experience
- Good command of verbal and written English & Mandarin (support China, Taiwan & Hong Kong)
- Able to handle tight deadlines and work independently
- Experienced in using Concur system
- Experienced in leading or supporting process improvement projects