Accounts Executive - PtP Travel & Expenses Audit (Concur)
About the Role:
- Perform Concur expense report auditing activities.
- Resolve Concur expense report queries and investigations in a timely manner.
- Carry out Concur expense report auditing activities in accordance with agreed service levels and in compliance with internal controls and procedures.
- Carry out all reporting requirements accurately and within specific timescales.
- Contribute to the development/ changes in systems, transactions, and processes.
- Liaise with stakeholders to resolve issues
- Maintain a strong financial control environment, ensure timely escalation and remediation of any
- control deficiencies identified
- Ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) are all met
What we are looking for:
- ACCA affiliate/Diploma/Degree holder in Accounting/ Finance or equivalent
- 2-4 years of experience in accounting and finance
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-organized and systematic
- Problem-solving skills
What you can expect from us:
- Both short-term and long-term growth
- Opportunity to travel for work
- Learning to host a meeting
- Opportunity to work with colleagues from different teams and various countries
- Supporting employees in problem-solving