- Assist and support tax consultants and professionals in handling taxation matters
- Liaising with clients, Inland Revenue Board and other authorities to resolve issues
- Organize tax works for tax professionals
- Prepare, organize and handle all tax documents, reports and statements
- Manage and update the tax database
- Perform several clerical and secretarial duties such as type, print or copy documents and reports, answer telephone, make appointments and receive and send e-mails
- Any other relevance assignment and task from the superior.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Candidate must possess minimum diploma/Degree or equivalent or above.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform well without close supervision.
- Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures.
Apply for Tax Associate
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly