Internship for Accounting
- Audit: Gain an understanding and assist in planning multiple audit assignments in Trading, Construction, Nonprofit, Manufacturing, Plantation and various industries.
- Tax: Assist and support tax consultants and professionals in handling taxation matters.
- Accounting: To handle daily accounting functions, data entry, filing, maintain and updating of accounts records.
- Ensure the efficient and effective filing/ maintenance of all statutory books and non-statutory books to enable smooth data retrieving at all time.
- Other tasks assigned by superior from time to time.
- Preferably 3-6 months internship program.
- Training will be provided.
- Candidates must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking/Business Administrative or equivalent.
- Must be Malaysian Citizens.
Apply for Internship for Accounting
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly