Account, Senior Executive
- Able to handle full set of accounts and preparation of management reports for client’s accounts with minimal guidance from superior.
- To handle daily accounting functions, data entry, filing, maintain and updating of accounts records.
- Enter all transaction details correctly and accurately into the system.
- Perform bank and creditors reconciliation.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Maintain and update necessary accounting & admin records such as reports, cash book, petty cash book, cheque issuance, invoices, filings and etc.
- Prepare financial documents such as invoices, bills, accounts receivable, accounts payable, purchase orders, payroll, reports, and other financial records for entry into computer software.
- Preparation of payment vouchers and cheques.
- Provide administration support.
- Resolves complex accounting issues or assists Company’s personnel in resolving financial issues.
- Key data in UBS, AutoCount or SQL Software (if necessary).
- Assist other ad-hoc duties as required.
- At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma/Degree, Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent; or related professional qualification (i.e. ACCA/CPA/CIMA).
- Proficient with UBS accounts, SQL, and Autocount knowledge
- Preferable candidate able to speak Mandarin on approaching China clients.
- Knowledge in MS Excel and MS Word
- Resourceful, innovative, and have an eye for details.
- Willing to learn and good working attitude.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Apply for Account, Senior Executive
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly