Account, Senior Executive
- Able to handle full set of accounts and preparation of management reports for client’s accounts with minimal guidance from superior.
- To handle daily accounting functions, data entry, filing, maintain and updating of accounts records.
- Enter all transaction details correctly and accurately into the system.
- Perform bank and creditors reconciliation.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Maintain and update necessary accounting & admin records such as reports, cash book, petty cash book, cheque issuance, invoices, filings and etc.
- Prepare financial documents such as invoices, bills, accounts receivable, accounts payable, purchase orders, payroll, reports, and other financial records for entry into computer software.
- Preparation of payment vouchers and cheques.
- Provide administration support.
- Resolves complex accounting issues or assists Company’s personnel in resolving financial issues.
- Key data in UBS, AutoCount or SQL Software (if necessary).
- Assist other ad-hoc duties as required.
- At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma/Degree, Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent; or related professional qualification (i.e. ACCA/CPA/CIMA).
- Proficient with UBS accounts, SQL, and Autocount knowledge
- Preferable candidate able to speak Mandarin on approaching China clients.
- Knowledge in MS Excel and MS Word
- Resourceful, innovative, and have an eye for details.
- Willing to learn and good working attitude.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.