Independent and possessing more than fourteen years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies.
Our staff of over 3,500 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
We are looking for a Depositary Officer to join our growing Depositary Services team. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere, as well as the benefit of customized training, adapted to your needs throughout your career.
Actively participating in the day to day operational depositary work, ensuring compliance of Alternative Investment Funds with regulations, with a focus on the following depositary duties:
- Cash monitoring
- Performing analysis and controls in order to mitigate the risk linked to depositary services;
- Participating in performing due diligence on our third parties;
- Completing Key Performance Indicator reports.
- Completion of Asset Reconciliation.
- Being the clients’ contact point for both operational topics and the management of internal and external parties’ relationships such as Asset Managers, Administrators, Auditors, etc.
- You hold a bachelor degree, preferably in a financial services related subject;
- A candidate with 1-2 years’ relevant experience in the alternative investment funds industry (Trustee, Fund Accounting or Transfer Agency) would be preferable but not mandatory;
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction, when appropriate;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset);
- You have good knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel.
- Knowledge of eFront
- You are organised, flexible, able to multi task and manage workload efficiently;
- You are dynamic and have excellent communication skills.
Our recruiting process, like your entire career, is considered a shared responsibility. During interviews you will have the possibility to discover the company and your future colleagues. We will seize the opportunity to know you better.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.