Corporate Services Officer
Independent and possessing more than fourteen years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies.
Our staff of over 3,500 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
We are seeking a financial accountant to join our growing Corporate Services team. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- You will have the full responsibility of a portfolio of client accounts and as thus will act as the main liaison and point of contact for all matters relating to the accounts, including preparing management accounts, financial statements, managing audit process, preparing and filling VAT returns, Central Bank reporting and other ad hoc projects.
- You will assist the senior accountant on other client tasks as described similar to above.
- You will be an important link between management and clients, responsible for and knowledgeable about the quality of the work that is done for your clients’ accounts and your direct report’s client accounts.
- You will take part and assist in the setup of structured finance entities and implementing procedures and processes to ensure accounting and regulatory requirements are addressed and are in comply.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the clients and following up with third parties, including investors, clients, auditors and tax advisors.
- Handling the company’s accounts and collaborating in the preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the company’s entities.
- Preparing financial statements, management accounts, and coordinating the audits.
- Assisting in bank account opening as well as process payments.
- Attending requests from senior level staff.
- Participating in board meetings and shareholders' meetings.
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances.
- Preparing VAT and VAT RTD and other relevant returns to the Irish Revenue.
- Assist regulatory reporting team to preparing FVC, S110 returns to the Central Bank of Ireland
- Responding to clients' requests in terms of tax planning in close collaboration with external tax advisors, if needed.
- Other ad hoc projects, such internal operation tasks
- You are pursuing a professional qualification in accounting, auditing (ACA, ACCA, CIMA);
- You hold a degree in Accounting & Finance or Economics;
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in the fields of domiciliation or audit, experience involving SPV is a plus
- You are fluent in English. (Knowledge of other language will be considered as an asset);
- Client facing experience is a plus
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate and act professionally both internally and externally.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.