Financial Analyst | DOMASCO | Qatar
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Doha Marketing Services Company W.L.L. (DOMASCO) is a leading multi-brand company in Qatar with a diversified portfolio representing some of the world's most visible and award-winning brands such as Honda, Volvo Cars, Volvo Trucks, GAC, MasterGas, Carrier, Afton, Raymond Weil, Titan, Police, Gant, Casio and many more. DOMASCO has more than 25 directly-operated showrooms and shops as well as a presence in numerous dealer stores in Doha. A major retail and service company, DOMASCO is renowned for its exceptional after sales services for all the reputed brands it represents in Qatar. DOMASCO’s customer focus is enabled by an almost 500 strong team of associates with the ultimate goal of customer satisfaction. Established in 1965 in Qatar, the company evolved into its present form in 1995 as DOMASCO.
Overview of the role
The focus of this position will be supporting the Finance team in the analysis and planning of the local business. This position requires strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
What you will do
- Determines financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends; recommending actions.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- Support planning system enhancements, upgrades or new product rollouts.
- Partner with the Accounting process to help assure accurate and timely GL close and reporting.
- Create and delivered enhance management reports/dashboards that allow business partners to better understand their business and make informed decisions.
- Manage & develop cost analysis in support of responsibilities: Operational KPIs, Headcount etc.
- Manage the financial planning process (budgets, 5 Year Plan, quarterly and monthly forecasts) in partnership with local functional/departmental heads & group organization.
What equips you for the role
- Reporting Skills, Financial Skills, Forecasting, Analyzing Information, Statistical Analysis, and Process Improvement.
- Sound knowledge on SAP process would be an advantage.
- Bachelor Degree in business administration or Finance and accounting / qualified accountant with analytical experience.
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.