F1 Platform Services- Reconciliation Data Specialist, #202171
Your field of responsibility
Join us as AVP for F1 Platform Services team to manage the overall business process and the team. Handle operational process and strategic projects to cater to the business partner requirement, Strategic projects, handle business partners and work in great collaboration and partnership. Proactively support the business process and ensure the time lines are met. Strong demonstration of control approach and ability to supervise and work with zero-tolerance on control gap. Handle the day to day BAU along with strategic projects.Your future colleagues
Financial Accounting is responsible for the legal and regulatory reporting including notes and disclosures of Credit Suisse and the associated controls around the data referenced in this process. FMAR-Financial Management Accounting and Reporting team is mainly involved in legal entity reporting, regulatory and statutory reporting, Intercompany Reconciliations, Innovation and Big Data Platform projects (F1). The team is dedicated, hardworking and work independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Remote Working? N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Your skills and experience
We are looking for
- University degree i.e accounting or finance related, Qualified Chartered Accountant / MBA
- Equivalent work experience of 8-10 years’ in a financial service industry with prior experience in banking or similar industry
- Ability to manage reconciliation, adjustment, data quality, change management and overall management control
- Experience in handling data utility team to support the everyday operations effectively
- Experience of project execution in area of operational improvement and finance system migration
- Experience of working on US GAAP & SWISS GAAP accounting standards
- Outstanding decision making skills with strong presentation/documentation skills
- Proficient knowledge of global banking products like loans, Derivatives, Repo etc
- Ability to think logically and independently to tackle problems and work around tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of implementing any finance related system will be added advantage
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.