Financial Analysis Senior Advisor (APJ Services Parts & Logistics)
Support and drive Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) Services Parts & Logistics business through regular financial review, planning, analysis and reporting.
Role & Responsibility
- Lead weekly outlook meeting and monthly financial review meetings with the Senior Management and business leaders to review financial performance and operational metrics as well as to understand opportunities, drive objectives and address risks.
- Coordinate monthly regional spend (parts, repair, freight, packaging and opex spend) submissions from different regions in APJC.
- Consolidate the financials into APJC level for management reporting and analysis, required reserve calculation and warranty costing purposes.
- Review financials and provide commentary for monthly financial review and quarterly warranty adequacy review.
- Collaborate with billing verification team, service providers and services accounting to ensure accurate monthly accruals, spend and adequate reserve for all freight and hub related liabilities.
- Partner with GSP Finance Liaison team to understand drivers spend/cost flux.
- Partner with GSP project governance team to conduct cost benefit analysis review on different project savings.
- Partner with GSD, GSS Warranty Engineering & WCR team to investigate any dispatches related matters (dispatches outlook, actual reporting, new dispatch type, etc.)
- Work with governance team to maintain effective internal controls in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and provides the necessary support to the external auditors in conducting their mandate
- Proactively participate in the process improvement initiatives i.e. automation, analytics, global tools, etc.
- Must have positive attitude, and be a team player who work well in a team setting.
- Must be customer/business partner focused (able to build rapport with partners) and results driven.
- Must be able to deal with ambiguity, flexible to embrace change, willing to learn/think outside the box and go above and beyond day-to-day.
- Strong analytical skills (detail oriented) are required to ensure the integrity of financial data and make recommendations to the management team.
- Strong command skills are required to lead and challenge the business.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required, as the candidate will be leading a diverse team toward common goals.
- Comfortable with Excel (pivot table, linked files, heavy formulas)
- Preferably comfortable with Access database environment (queries, select statement, VBA)
- Preferably have bachelors or master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business with 6-8 years of professional experience
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.