KPMG is a global network of professional services firms. Across 153 countries, 200,000 KPMG people provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a huge range of clients, from leading brands to public bodies, global multi-nationals and local businesses.
What we do:
KPMG IT and Cyber Advisory group professionals assist our clients in managing their financial, operational and legal risks by conducting thorough, high-quality internal audit and providing advice on internal audit, internal controls and risk management policies and procedures. Our services help companies not only stay compliant with necessary regulations, but also avoid losses, ensure security of assets and efficiency of business processes.
- Supporting or leading the execution of IT and information security audits / assessments of IT processes against leading practices, frameworks and common standards (e.g. CoBIT, ISO 27001/02).
- Participation in IT Assurance/Audit engagements including the evaluation of the effectiveness and efficiency of General IT controls, automated and IT dependent process controls
- Preparation of recommendations to improve IT processes and controls for clients and key stakeholders
- Conducting IT risk assessments
- Participation in business development activities e.g. make contribution to establishing and maintaining solid working relationships with a client, working productively with client team members, acting proactively and detect potential business opportunities
- Working effectively as a team lead e.g. effectively plan, allocate and delegate tasks, monitor work process and reviews results. Share arising issues with team and manager, involve manager and partner as appropriate, provide regular updates on project status
- Thoroughly check quality of own and team members' work, ensure client deliverables are on time and with exceptional quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information security or other related fields 2-3 years of relevant experience Knowledge of the COBIT, COSO, ITIL or other IT governance and control frameworks Audit experience across multiple technology domains, including databases, operating systems and applications
- Solid understanding of business processes (e.g. Finance/Accounting, Procurement, Sales, etc.), business and technology risks
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills in English
- Advanced Ms Office skills specially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects under tight deadlines
It will be a plus
- Professional qualifications such as CISA, CISSP, ISO 27000, ISO 20000, ITIL or other related to IT audit/security
- Strong attention to details and the ability to analyze large volumes of data
- Sharp analytical mind and technical aptitude Strong verbal and writing communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills Ability to work as part of a team and commitment to achieving results Effective interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Consulting
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- Fair compensation and social package
- International assignment opportunities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.