Part Qualified Accountant - 12M FTC
Job Title: Part Qualified Accountant 12M FTC
Career level: 11
Office Location: Dublin, Ireland (Hybrid model)
Accenture’s global finance teams work at the heart of Dublin’s digital docklands to provide strategic, operational, and analytical support across Accenture’s global businesses. Our various teams range from corporate development and financial management professionals to accounting and tax experts, and everything in between. Our Irish hub contains 300 finance team members, and we are continually expanding, providing a wide range of career opportunities. We drive career progression and skills development because we recognise that we succeed only when our people grow.
The role will be assisting the team with the month end financial reporting including, journal preparation, P&L and balance sheet analysis and completing balance sheet reconciliations. You will be working closely with a diverse team of experts and learning from their experience on a daily basis.
- Preparation of monthly analytical review on P&L and Balance Sheet including variance explanation.
- Month end preparation and review of various journals to ensure US GAAP compliant
- Perform monthly internal controls in compliance with Sarbox
- Balance Sheet Account reconciliations and analysis.
- Provide accounting support to the Team Lead/Manager
- Involvement in setting up and improving on accounting processes with a view to making them more efficient
- Meet key reporting deadlines on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Pursuing a Professional accounting Qualification (ACCA / ACA / CIMA / CPA)
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles.
- Minimum of one years’ experience in an accounting environment.
- Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent qualification required.
- Experience of Accounting Systems with knowledge of SAP being an advantage.
- Analytical and computer skills in MS Office, strong Excel as definite advantage.
Does this appeal to you?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture Ireland, in addition to a competitive base salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes pension, private health insurance, discounted gym membership, emergency caring facilities, and 2 days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice! Flexible working arrangements can be discussed depending on the position.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.