Fund Accounting & Administration, VP
Who we are looking for
A Vice President to head our PRIIPS team in Luxembourg that is acting as the regional center of excellence offering the key investor information under UCITS, PRIIPS and MIFID regulation services to the EMEA client base of State Street. Your team is using a highly delegated operating model leveraging our HUB in Poland for covering the operational and technology orientated aspects of the work. Working at the leading fund administrator in Luxembourg and reporting to the LUX head of Financial & Regulatory Reporting the focus of the local team is on client interaction & service presentation, market intelligence incl. implementation of regulatory changes and the oversight on the delegation model.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be leading is part of State Street (STT) Global Product Delivery (GPD) that is supporting asset owners and managers to focus on their core activities while STT-GPD is delivering essential financial tools and scalable operational processes they need to create effective investment products. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to front-to-back overarching operational service solutions incl. servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SST-GPD provides services and solutions that help the serviced clients to make better investment choices and to act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As head of the KIID/PRIIPS team in a Vice President role you will
- Own the timely and quality execution of project activities related to KIID/PRIIPS (i.e. implementation of regulatory changes, client on-boarding, system changes, etc.)
- Own the adequate service oversight function on the production HUB and vendors for delegated tasks and technology components leveraged by your business team(s)
- Maintain efficient workflows that are subject to ongoing review & enhancements combined with an adequate control framework resulting in an effective management of any residual risk incl. aspects like e.g. Business Continuity, and process Audits etc.
- Maintain a fluid interaction and communication with all involved stakeholders along the End-to-End process from e.g. fund groups, data vendors and other areas that are part of the data sourcing until the delivery of stellar services to our clients; this includes a prompt resolution in case of issues/incidents (incl. root cause analysis & remediation)
- Ensure adequate documentation, specification and monitoring is maintained between all process stakeholders via Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)/Key Risk Indicators (KRI) and ensure related internal and external service review calls
- Deliver stellar client services from the initial service presentation to a prospect, via a fluid onboarding until the ongoing service delivery meeting timeliness + quality goals
- Maintain and adjust the pricing model and the contractual framework of the services in close cooperation with Client Service and Legal teams to adequately reflect regulatory and technology updates and innovation; own the rate card wording for the service and ensure the team supports the related billing processes owned by Finance
- Stay close to the market and monitor/embrace upcoming developments to enable the creation of supplementary business opportunities in the area of KIID/PRIIPS;
- Manage and develop the local team incl. an active support to enable them to constantly adapt skills and talents to meet current demand; support the leads in the HUB by making yourself available as mentor to support the development in their teams
- Represent the PRIIPS-product offering in the serviced markets supporting Client Relationship teams on related client requests and engaging with peers and market participants e.g. via forums like ALFI working groups to ensure thought leadership
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills to support client interaction
- Ability to work independently and to run a business remotely (in a delegation model)
- Thorough experience and understanding of key investor information under UCITS, PRIIPS and MIFID ideally combined with experience in fund accounting (incl. financial instruments and markets)
- Inspiring and motivating leader to a diversified local team and interested/experienced to work in a global organization
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Graduate in business related studies, or other discipline in case of previous experience in general accounting or funds industry
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience working in KIID/PRIIPs environment or funds industry experience
- Fluent English, further language skills (e.g. French or German) would be an advantage