QA/ Regulatory Reporting Team, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
To be part of the Corporate Regulatory Reporting Team who are responsible for the completion and submission of a variety of Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) Returns. Experience of working in Regulatory Reporting capacity would be beneficial as would Financial Reporting experience. Team is based across different locations, Dublin, Drogheda and Naas and flexible working arrangements are being used across the Team.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Senior Associate in the Corporate Regulatory Reporting Team you will:
- Prepare and analyze Regulatory Returns in accordance with relevant Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) requirements for alternative investment funds (Hedge, Private Equity, and Real Estate funds)
- Ensure that all documentation used to calculate and support returns is received and is accurate. Research, resolve or escalate issues as applicable.
- Maintain and update monthly Trackers which provides the status of the reviews on each return.
- Coordinate the receipt of queries from the CBI. Ensure the timely research, resolution and processing of changes, where applicable.
- Be willing to take ownership of problems and have the ability to communicate with Fund Accounting and Investor Services teams and other colleagues at all levels.
- Assist Reg Reporting management on various ad hoc projects.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Ability to manage regular monthly/quarterly deadlines and expectations of others
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and offer solutions
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or a related field
- 3-5 years of related experience, in particular servicing alternative investment funds
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CPA qualified or part qualified, an advantage
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.