Fund Accounting & Administration, Associate 2
Validate and review all daily/monthly activity while maintaining all required controls
- Support the review and validation of data as needed, e.g., fund Net Asset Values, etc. as well as distribute information to Shared Services and Client Operations teams
- Research and resolve exceptions, reconciliations, incorrect transactions, and issues
- Receive and resolve inquiries in a timely and accurate manner and communicates effectively with clients when necessary
- Escalate unresolved issues to management and upstream teams as required
- Maintain appropriate records of daily and monthly activities
- Support the production of financial, performance and/or quality reports for client, auditors, and management as needed
- Maintain knowledge of current alternative procedures and processes
- Document any updates or changes to formal procedures, databases, etc.
- Prepare and verify information for various projects/special requests as directed
- Support training of new hires as necessary
- During normal day to day operations, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.