Assurance - External Audit (Experienced & Senior Associates) - Jordan
Job Description & Summary
A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
As a part of the audit team, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues, translating these into audit risks and assessing the clients business. Your job duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Take on a professional role as part of our client-facing teams.
- Support the development of the audit approach and complete planning, execution and completion procedures.
- Provide coaching and feedback to junior members of the engagement team.
- Examine financial and accounting records, other documents, and tangible items such as inventory, or plant and equipment.
- Ask a range of questions – from formal written questions to informal oral questions – to a range of individuals at our client organizations.
- Test the client organization's internal controls and processes.
- Assess significant estimates, judgements or assumptions made by management.
- Verify and test the accuracy of the financial statements and supporting disclosures.
- Perform other procedures as necessary to support issuance of the audit report.
What will you bring?
You are ambitious and get use of opportunities to grow and develop. In addition, you recognise yourself in the following characteristics:
- A degree in accounting, finance or other appropriate academic major,
- At least one year of professional experience in external financial audit preferably in one of the big 4.
- Ideally completed or pursuing a professional qualification, such as ACCA, CA, ACA, CPA.
- A strong understanding of IFRS and auditing standards.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills that allow you to thrive in a team environment.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Bilingual proficiency in Arabic and English is considered an asset.
- Business development and client relationship building skills an advantage.
- Be willing to challenge the ‘norms’ and create a cohesive and effective working team.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
August 31, 2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.