About this position
Tax InternTax & business advisory service
Ho Chi Minh City office
Mazars Tax department in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, we are looking for qualified final-year students to join us as Tax Intern and develop as our official staffs.
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Financial Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now 200 staffs nationwide.
Join the 44,000 professionals united through Mazars in over 90 countries.
- We are searching for candidates who are expected to:
- Provide assistance to Tax team in handling client’s assignments
- Research and analysis of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications of financing techniques for a variety of entities and their affiliates
- Demonstrate required knowledge and, in addition, an understanding of client’s organization and business/regulatory environment
- Deliver the assigned work with quality and timely deliverable
- Prepare concise, well written documents using appropriate business and technical language
- Candidates for the position of Tax Intern need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Final year, fresh graduated in Taxation, Accounting, Finance, International Business Management, Economics or equivalent
- Computer literacy and good command of English (French/ Japanese is an advantage)
- Proficient writing skills (Vietnamese & English)
- Good analytical thinking, strong interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Commitment to develop your talents and knowledge into new areas as well as to think creatively
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive training, with overseas programs and periodical internal updates
- Clear career track
- Genuine work – life balance
- Possibility of working on different business lines
- Regular client contact
If you are interested in this position, please email to the below address with the following documents:
Cover letter in English;
C.V. in English (including Diploma GPA, English language proficiency test results if any).
Deadline for application: by 20 July 2022
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject: HCMC_Tax intern_Full name
MAZARS VIETNAM ACCREDITATION:
Read more about Mazars Vietnam
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.