AVP Private Equity Investor Relations
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Fund Accounting team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- You will perform the administration of and any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of hedge funds and private equity funds.
- You will lead and develop a small team of both senior and junior admins.
- You will be a point of contact for clients throughout your portfolio of work.
- You will maintain shareholders registers and acting as transfer agent.
- You will be processing and confirming subscriptions, redemptions and transfers.
- You will communicate with investors.
- You will process payments and other transactions.
- You will perform all of the investor related services of the Company’s investment fund clients.
- You will meet expectations of fund participants, adhering to deadlines, ensuring the rules and representations of the fund are adhered to.
- You will complete the daily maintenance of all data and records for the Investor Relations Group which entails, managing the filing system by ensuring transaction and investor records are filed and maintained efficiently and comprehensively.
- You will update Investor records on our transfer agency systems, and periodically performing database updates and management.
- You will assist auditors and other fund participants and advisers.
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business related area.
- You have 7+ years of experience in an investor relations environment, preferably private equity and/or hedge funds.
- You can display an active interest in the financial markets, hedge fund and private equity industry.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel etc).
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships.
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.