We are currently seeking to recruit a trainee accountant to join our firm as part of our continuing expansion.
We provide accountancy and taxation advice to a wide-ranging portfolio of clients, both companies and individuals, which will provide the successful candidate with the experience required to become a Certified Chartered Accountant.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Be interested in pursuing a career as a Certified Chartered Accountant
- Excellent academic record
- Enthusiastic with an ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to learn.
The role of the successful candidate will be to:
- Assist with general ledger accounting, accounts preparation, analysis and variances.
- Assist with the preparation of income and corporation tax returns.
- Assist with the preparation of statutory annual financial statements.
- Ability to work directly with Paul Murphy, senior lecturer with the Irish Taxation Institute, on ad hoc tax consultancy projects.
This position will involve a generous training package and will lead to a professional qualification with the ACCA. Interested candidates should email a short cover letter & their CV via the form below.