Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Citco Group provides services to our Citco Group of Companies and helps business to succeed in client service excellence.
As a valuable member of our Finance team you will work closely with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to support business operations and help them to achieve their goals.
You will be a business partner to the Treasury and Lending division as part of the FP&A team in Dublin, where you will interpret the banking division’s financial data in order to assess and present findings to the relevant stakeholders in a clear and concise way.
- You will assist with the preparation of the month end outputs from T24 and Oracle for FP&A reporting.
- You will work with the Bank Business Teams to problem solve and devise end to end solution’s which fit the requirements of Finance and the Bank Business teams.
- You will collate and validate information, examining inputs and outputs, providing summary reports and validation of finance calculations to ensure the FP&A and Regulatory Reporting are accurate and complete.
- You will assist with System upgrade projects in T24 and Oracle, which would impact FP&A and Regulatory reporting outputs.
- You will assist with Finance testing, developing training materials, and support to the wider finance community as part of the system upgrades.
- You will understand existing integration of T24, Oracle and One Sum X systems.
- You have 3+ years financial services, with a proven track record of delivering change. Solid project based experience of working in a Finance function would be advantageous. Accounting qualification or experience in Bank Finance department is highly desirable.
- You have excellent Excel skills (required).
- You will thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
- You will demonstrate initiative with strong work ethic.
- You will be able to build relationships across the teams in Finance and the Bank Business.
- You have good attention to detail.
- You have good written, verbal and inter-personal communication skills.
- You have ability to work with all levels of staff and management.
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.