Senior Manager, Internal Audit
About the company
A newly created regional role with our client, a renowned insurance group with a global presence. If you have keen passion in digitisation, data analytics tools, and love working closely with the group business, this is an opportunity you wouldn't want to miss.
About the job
- You will manage the delivery of the assigned audit portfolio, from leading, planning, to execution of the audit plans, including resource allocations, working closely with key stakeholders, identifying key focus areas, coaching and mentoring individuals
- You will assist in the development of risk-based audit plan and work closely with the other auditors, business units, and management team to align the audit plans with the company's strategies
- You will monitor potential risks and key changes to the business and provide suitable recommendations to key stakeholders across the business units in the group
- You will draft and prepare internal audit report for discussion with the Group Internal Audit management and auditees, and present the audit results to the board and management committee
Skills and experience required
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or any audit professional certifications (CIA/CISA)
- At least 8-10 years of experience in internal audit/ external audit/ second line function, within the insurance /banking/ financial services industry
- You should have keen passion in data analytics
- In order to succeed, you should possess the ability build strong relationships, and the ability to influence senior stakeholders
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lynette Lim at +65 6510 1365.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1435181 )
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM's regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.