Team Leader Onboarding
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
- The core responsibility will be to partner with the client from initial stages of onboarding up until ‘business as usual’, ensuring a high service standard throughout the onboarding process;
- Client account maintenance, putting the client first and at the core of our business;
- Lead the onboarding project for your dedicated clients, managing the administrative, legal, regulatory, operational, KYC and technical aspects of the onboarding process together with the applicable subject matter experts;
- Supports Sales organization by participation in Client meetings.
- Stakeholder management, coordinating and interacting with global internal & external parties;
- Conduct feasibility assessments of new client proposals and business opportunities, partnering with the Alternative Investment Fund client to look for suitable solutions in response to their queries;
- Project manage the client day-to-day relationship and support and follow-up on client requests and requirements including in terms of operational aspects, reporting and administration;
- Master’s degree (preferably in administration, economics, management, law or related field);
- 5 years’ experience in a similar position in the Fund Industry and/or financial services industry;
- At least 3 years of experience in a managerial role;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Secure relationship skills, with an aptitude for written and verbal communication;
- You are eager to develop your talents further and learn new skills in an international work environment;
- English fluent (spoken and written) is mandatory, with other languages being advantages
Working at TMF Group offers
- Excellent working conditions:good work-life balance, salary indication above market level.
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome
Applications close: 30 Jul 2022 Romance Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.