Group FP&A, ENO #197760
You will Join Group FP&A team as a specialist and show flexibility in an innovative working environment.
You will be doing financial planning forecasting and analysis. Covering monthly/weekly revenue and expense forecasting and analysis, and annual financial planning. Involved in the Group planning and forecasting process. Coordinate with the international teams to collect the forecast, plan and budget requirements.
You are required to review/analyze and challenge the plan/forecast/budget submissions made by the business. Responsible to interact and collaborate with other cross functional teams. Involved in calculation of the P&L/Key Performance Indicators of the bank including the various components that affect the Key Performance Indicators. Interact with Internal/External auditors and opportunity to help strengthen the Controls and Governance of the process.
Your future colleagues
The Group FP&A function within CFO organization is currently looking for an experienced professional to support the Pune team. FP&A team is responsible to consolidate Divisional and Legal entity forecast, Planning and Budget. We deliver accurate and timely reports for ExB, BoD, regulatory team and senior management. This team is outstanding, dedicated, result oriented, hardworking, proactive, and collaborative and forward looking.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- University degree (in Accounting, Business Administration or another relevant field)
- Minimum 1- 4 years of proven experience in planning and forecasting, controlling and/or management consulting (preferably in Financial Services)
- A finance qualification such as Chartered Accountant, CIMA, CPA, CFA, MBA would be beneficial
- Proficient in management accounting processes, including planning and forecasting as well as understanding of Basel framework
- Proven ability in building up trusted, long-term positive relationships with internal clients
- Outstanding ability to manage several tasks under pressure and tight timelines and the motivation to work intensely towards challenging goals
- Dedication to focus and commit in peak times and ease at working within different time zones
- Proficient skills in Excel, Power Point and in Essbase/ BPS
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.