Legal Entity Controller -International Entities - Country accounting , ENO #212187
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Junior Accountant in Legal Entity Financial Accounting – International Entities & Review Team within Group Finance. You would be responsible for the generation of entity level accounting, undertaking detailed analysis and review of reporting and results as a key control and to provide basic information for performance management.
To deliver insightful financial accounting and reporting for the CS Group and its legal entities in an accurate, timely and efficient manner.
Responsible for Financial Accounting activities including:
- Maintaining and controlling the books and records of the CS Group and of all entities within it
- Acting as legal entity controllers to facilitate process oversight for business managers and provide critical control
- Production of internal and external standard reports, at an entity or group level, including financial-statements and regulatory returns
- Provision of reporting as required to Board, Audit Committee and other governance bodies
Your main responsibilities as part of Financial Accounting – International entities team would be:
- Generation, control, analysis and review of entity level books and records in local and US GAAP
- Production of local financial statements
- Reporting of entity level Local and US GAAP trial balance and disclosure information to the Group (Consolidating team)
- Communicating to stakeholders, senior management, Boards and Audit Committees legal entity accounting results, issues, and control matters.
Your future colleagues
You join our Group Finance – Legal Entity Accounting & Review Financial Accounting Team in Pune. Our highly motivated colleagues come from across the country. We are looking for an open and positive personality with great interpersonal and analytical skills combined with an outstanding ability to communicate complex issues in a simple and effective manner.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- CPA or Chartered Accountant or professional with aspiration to build career in financial accounting domain within the financial industry
- Proven working knowledge of Excel, knowledge of Essbase and PeopleSoft would be advantageous
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Outstanding ability to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.