Treasury Analyst, AVP #199100
Your field of responsibility
As a part of role, your responsibility includes:
Analyse Treasury P&L’s Funds transfer pricing allocations and performance measurement metrics, to provide transparency on:
- Monthly actuals
- Latest monthly Forecasts
- Financial Plan
- Explain drivers and under/over performance in actuals against forecast and plan
- Trend analysis on various Treasury P&L items, rates and volumes information
Review, reporting and communication thereof
Governance of the framework, methodology and policy for:
- Treasury FTP P&L allocations, planning and forecasting
- Treasury P&L performance measurement metrics
- Downstream allocations of FTP
Implementation and adherence thereof
- Assist in the various Audits and SOX processes by documenting and maintaining evidence of review documents, and providing information as requested
- Work with IT and change functions for automations and system enhancements (incl. exhaustive testing of various system changes/releases)
Develop, maintain and enhance constructive relationships with, but not limited to:
- Senior Treasury Management
- Business Finance/ COOs/Heads
- Group Finance teams
- Treasury Product Control
- LMR & BMR teams
- All other areas of Treasury (Coverage, Capital, Liquidity and Execution)
Your future colleagues
An excellent opportunity to join the Global Treasury CFO team (spread across Pune, London, Zurich, Singapore and Raleigh) that governs Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) framework and provides various reporting and analytics on Treasury FTP and Treasury Performance measurement metrics to Group CFO, Group Treasurer, Senior Treasury Management, Group Finance and Business Division Finance heads.
The function works in a controlled environment, with strict adherence to control and escalation processes.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience in BFSI domain
- Prior experience in Funds Transfer Pricing, Treasury, Regulatory reporting or Product control would be preferred
- Finance qualification such as Chartered Accountant, CIMA or MBA would be beneficial
- Strong controls, accounting and finance background, with ability to deep dive and back trace
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Expert MS office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Outstanding interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Quick learner with minimum supervision
- Delivery focused and can-do attitude
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.