Associate/Senior Consultant - BPS -Business Analyst-SSC Shared Service Operation
At Deloitte China, we are on a mission to nurture and empower our people to become deep subject matter experts.
We offer the perfect platform to unleash your full potential and equip you to thrive on challenges, and partner with our clients to solve their most complex problems.
A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.
Deloitte Business Process Solutions (BPS) runs global robust operating models to help your organization transforming your global business objectives, vision and strategy into an executable plan by defining service offerings and outlining delivery standards, which can drive to consistent and standard levels of quality and growth.
Deloitte BPS has the capacity to serve you as a unique advisor globally, offering a wide range of expertise and technology solutions tailored for your business.
- Responsible for understanding clients’ business model and needs, following sector trends and optimal industry shared service center operate practices, providing solid and qualified digital solutions
- Responsible for advisory and implementation of shared service center operation system, including collecting clients’ business transformation and system implementation needs, diagnosing clients’ business process and system problems, analysing problems and designing solutions to optimize user experience and improve efficiency
- Participate in the planning, designing, and promoting of shared service operation related products, proficient in using prototype tools such as Axure, Visio, and Mockingbot.
- Responsible for team building, team training and performance supervision of shared service system related projects.
- Other related works assigned by the company.
- Degree requirement: Well-known domestic or overseas universities, bachelor or master degree or above, majors such as information technology, business analytics, data analysis, finance is preferred.
- Relevant professional experience: 3-5 years of shared service center operation system advisory related work experience, priority will be given to candidates with experience in project management, implementation or product planning and design of shared service systems for listed companies, SOE, and MNC, and familiar with corporate shared service management business model, conglomerate-level management system planning, and etc.
- Participated in more than 2 complete financial management related information system implementation projects, with solid project implementation ability and business writing ability
- Familiar with business process and financial management systems, and able to independently complete business requirement analysis and system solution design, provide constructive opinions on the SSC operation system design and implementing.
- Familiar with project management methodology, system development process and standards
- Fluent in English in aspects of listening, speaking, reading and writing, able to communicate with Deloitte global member firms and global clients
- Able to express one's own ideas in a clear and calm manner, and instil valuable information to the team and customers
Join Deloitte China
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm and change the world, leading with purpose and shared values
- We are the undisputed market leader, creating value through multi-disciplinary services and innovative digital solutions, and developing world-class leaders and professionals
- We have been named a "Top Employer China" in the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong & Macau since 2006, providing a “High Value, High Touch, High Tech” talent experience
Ready to take on new challenges? It's your time to shine. Apply now!Stay connected for the latest career opportunities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.