Indirect Tax Compliance SaaS Manager
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
- You are part of the Indirect Tax Technology team with a main focus on the go-to-market strategy for the ITC SaaS solution
- You manage sales pursuits and sales pursuit teams under the leadership of the ITC SaaS Offering Lead
- You proactively explore the market and identify potential clients
- You are part of a client service team working on global client accounts, delivering technology enabled services to large multinational clients
- You build and maintain client relationships
- You build and maintain internal relationships within the broader Deloitte global network
- You contribute to shaping the product strategy
Let’s talk about you
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience, gained in-house or in a Big-4 consultancy firm. Experience with Indirect tax compliance and technology is a plus
- You have strong project management skills
- You have the ability to articulate the value proposition to relevant client stakeholders from mid to senior management levels
- You have strong commercial and negotiation skills
- Ability to lead and influence in a matrix organization
- Solid understanding of tax processes and indirect tax compliance processes in particular
- You have the ability to work under time pressure and can organize your work independently
- You are an expert in MS Office and PowerPoint with strong presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent English writing skills
- Planning, prioritizing, eye for detail and working in teams are key
Deloitte Tax and Legal lies at the crossroads of tax, law, business and innovation, so it is subject to constant change. We get that. Unlike others, our young and dynamic team of tax and legal specialists thrive on this complexity and see the opportunities. It’s what keeps us sharp. We help our clients connect for impact by anticipating change, unlocking the full potential of their people, extracting strategic insights from data, and creating new value through digital technologies.
You will join our Tax Management Consulting “TMC” team of technology consultants with an affiliation to tax matters. Our team consists of people with very diverse backgrounds. Some of us are data scientist, others are ERP system specialists (Oracle/SAP), and others are finance/tax process generalists. What unites us is our mission to solving complex tax problems using technology and adding value to our client’s tax teams by bringing high efficiency in their day to day processes. We acquired a market leading reputation by bringing together a unique blend of consulting, technology, tax technical and tax reporting experience to help businesses meet the challenges of multi-jurisdictional tax operations, including compliance, reporting, tax technology and tax risk management.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.