CIB ESG Business Management – Associate
We are looking for a highly-motivated candidate to join the CIB ESG Business Management team primarily focusing on ESG regulatory implementation. The candidate should be able to contribute to programs to deliver regional regulatory requirements pertaining to ESG disclosures, activity/product labelling and any other ESG integration agenda matters. The candidate will have strong analytical skills to review the regulatory expectations and assist in designing solutions for external disclosures and regulatory requirements; in accordance with the firm’s business strategy and risk management framework.
The individual needs to be a self-starter, able to articulate his / her thoughts clearly and have excellent attention to detail. The individual will be interfacing with a variety of internal counterparts across the firm. The role is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a broad spectrum of businesses and multiple asset classes.
Key Skills and Experience
- Interest in the emerging regulatory and legislative ESG/Climate-related change agenda
- Ability to distill complex regulatory requirements into actionable implementation tasks
- Robust understanding of CIB products and decision-making processes
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and quantitative analysis skills
- Ability to draft high-impact presentations and documentation
- Ability to convey information clearly, accurately and succinctly (both written and verbally)
- Ability to excel and maintain a positive attitude in a high-performance, fast-paced professional environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively and professionally in a small team and with senior stakeholders
- Strong initiative, entrepreneurial spirit and desire to learn
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.