Asset Management Services Manager, Hybrid, Officer
Why is this role is important to us?
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.Your new role
As Asset Management Services Manager you will
- Be directly responsible for managing Asset Manager Services teams therefore require strong staff management and client servicing skills
- Be responsible for all aspects related to planning, coordinating and monitoring tasks allocation within the team and other projects
- Assume responsibility for all operational tasks
- Ensure sufficiently trained staff is available to service the client/s and deliver quality service
- Assume responsibility for the implementation of new projects, improvements
- Lead Service Reviews and ad hoc client meetings.
- Act as focal point for contacts and meetings with other departments and external contacts.
- Develop and communicate a clear picture of team goals and approaches to business, based on a clear understanding of client requirements.
- Ensure senior managers are adequately updated on a regular basis regarding all aspects of your work, highlighting all potential risks with possible solutions in a timely manner.
- Take responsibility of team’s deliverables, accuracy and timeliness in your daily work
- Work to tight deadlines in order to meet clients timelines
- Maintain and develop proper relationships with other departments in State Street Poland and Donor Site
- Build cooperative and professional internal/external relationship achieving group and client goals.
- Train, coach and instruct junior staff in the department
- Agree goals for direct reports annually and keep up to date on the PPR system during the year
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong customer service, communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Flexibility in working outside of own responsibilities and area of expertise
- Ability to multitask, ensure accuracy and execute against pre-determined deadlines
- Work independently to research and resolve problems considering multiple avenues for resolution
- Ability to work with moderate guidance, accountable for individual results and impact on work group.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business related degree.
- Min. 4-5 years of financial services experience, preferably with accounting and custody exposure, and knowledge of financial market activities and transactions.
- Strong knowledge of asset servicing and global custody operational processes and systems.
- Former Client service experience would be an advantage.
- CIMA/CFA accreditation would be an advantage.
- Very good working knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent English skills.
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street:
What we do.State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.