Campus 2023 - Associate 1-1
This is beginner/intermediate level day to day processor role for the Fund Administration department 1. This role will handle initiator tasks on day to day business.
- Carry out core processing activities (data collection, data input into the system and verifications) in accordance with established procedures.
- Be able to prepare all necessary documents/reports on assigned functions, accurately and timely.
- Answer relevant queries from different teams in a timely manner. Follow up and resolve issues.
- Escalate complex issues as needed and with a sense of urgency to meet required deliverables.
- Identify basic risk issues, breaches and act in accordance with the 'risk' escalation chain and operating procedures.
- Be accountable for assigned tasks and deadlines.
- Continuously identify knowledge gaps (personal & and within the team) and look for training opportunities to enhance knowledge
Experience / Qualification / Key skills / Attributes
- Bachelor degree or above
- Basic understanding on accounting and finance
- Good analytical skills
- Comfortable in speaking English & Japanese in daily work
- Basic knowledge of MS office
- Highly numerate
- Detail oriented
- Ability to meet tight deadline
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.