Interns and Assistants in Audit SSC with Ukrainian and English language
Interns and Assistants in Audit SSC with Ukrainian and English language - Kraków, Warszawa, Łódź, Poznań
Audit Department at EY Poland is a place where you will learn the practical side of business. You will discover the world of entrepreneurship by working for clients from various industries - from the production of chocolates, medicines or steel smelting, through the operation of billing systems and television, to the competition for the Sportsman of the Year Plebiscite or for the Best Poster.
We have exceptional, professional and ready-to-help people on board who will show you that auditing is much more than just accounting and reporting. Our auditors are advisers who look comprehensively at the activities of companies, using experience, competences and modern technologies to build trust in our clients.
- Gaining comprehensive, practical experience in finance - you will quickly find yourself among the best professionals in this field
- Cooperation with our clients - companies from various industries in Poland and Europe
- Establishing valuable business relationships
- Analysis of financial statements and verification of documentation, which are the key to all business processes
- Drawing conclusions from the analyzed areas of the company's activity
- Creating recommendations that improve the operation of companies
- Using the most modern analytical tools on the market
- Joint projects with colleagues from the international network of EY offices
- 3rd year of undergraduate studies, or graduate studies, in the field of finance or economics
- Knowledge of Ukrainian/Russian and English language
- You like working in a team and establish relationships with people easily
- It will be great if you can analyze and interpret data
- Knowledge of Polish and/or international accounting standards will be an additional advantage but we can also teach you this
This is what we offer:
- Paid internships that will allow you to reconcile your career with your studies
- Employment contract if you already have a bachelor's or master's degree
- Opportunity to work within an international team
- Buddy/shadowing that will help you to adjust quickly to a new environment
- Go Fluent - a platform that offers language courses at the level of your choice
- The opportunity to learn in practice how business works in various industries - from startups to the largest players on the market
- An opportunity to build a network of valuable business relationships that will stay with you for a long time
- A clear career path and regular promotions
- Future Finance Professional - a development program, thanks to it, step by step, you will build with us the competences of a world-class professional in the field of finance and management
- Substantive and financial support in obtaining recognized certificates (Statutory Auditor, ACCA - the decision is yours),
- EY Summer Edu Camp - a unique series of online trainings that will give you a soft landing even on the most prestigious projects
- A package of dedicated audit training at the beginning of cooperation
- Udemy for Business - Access to over 3,000 online training courses
- EY Badges - global certification of your competences and the opportunity to obtain the Tech MBA title from the renowned Hult International Business School
- Career Counselor - a dedicated, experienced counselor who supports the development of your career at EY
- Innovate EY - a unique program where you can create your own start-up using our know-how and financing
- EY Care & Wellness benefit program: massages, tickets, sports cards, life insurance - we have too many benefits (available online and offline) to fit in this job ad
Apply. If you are doing this for the first time, create a profile and add your CV.
Solve analytical tests. We will send you the access via e-mail, after the CV analysis is completed.
Let's talk. You will be interviewed by the recruiter and a person from the Audit team.
About EY Poland
We are a global consulting company - we help entrepreneurs, organizations and communities to make the best use of their potential. Audit, consulting, legal, strategic, tax and transaction teams ask non-obvious questions in order to be able to find new answers to the complex challenges facing the world today.
We employ over 300,000 unique people in over 150 countries around the world. There are over 5000 of us in Poland, we work in: Warsaw, Gdańsk, Katowice, Kraków, Łódź, Poznań and Wrocław.
We create amazing things together every day. We have people, a development and training path, thanks to whom you will develop quickly, gaining experience on subsequent projects.
We care about the environment - not only business. EY announced - as the first company in the "big four" - a carbon reduction plan to meet the goal of net zero emissions by 2025. As part of the plan, we reduced our global greenhouse gas emissions in fiscal 2021 by as much as 60% and achieved the goal of negative carbon dioxide emissions for the entire organization.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.