GBS Summer Internship Program
Are you looking to get hands-on experience doing real-world projects through an internship? Then you could be a future BBHer!
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
In return we offer an internship opportunities in the international and collaborative environment at one of our financial department: Fund Accounting Services or Transfer Agency. Being with us will allow you to increase your knowledge in finance and IT thanks to working side-by-side with experts and individual guidance from mentors.
If you are:
- Creative person with analytical and excellent communication skills
- GBS student
- Person with passion for teamwork and success
- Good at project management skills
- Available min. 24 hours per week (Monday – Friday, between 8:00-18:00)
- Fluent English (B2 level or higher)
- PC proficient, specifically in MS Excel will be a plus
What do we offer?
- Paid internship which lasts 3 months
- Contract of mandate
- Flexible working hours, we adjust to your student’s plan
- Comprehensive onboarding program, training mentoring program and ongoing career development
- Modern office with an entertainment and leisure zone (i.e. ping-pong, billiards, PlayStation, library and massage room)
- Multicultural, dynamic environment (36 nationalities)
Despite the current situation, we have a formal remote process in place. Candidate should be based in Poland.
You can join:
FUND ACCOUNTING SERVICES consists of five core teams: Cash and Audit, Central Pricing, NAV Hub, and Trades who are responsible for producing daily, weekly or monthly Net Asset Values (NAVs) for clients primarily based in Luxembourg and Ireland.
TRANSFER AGENCY provides operational and regulatory services to investment funds and their investors. The range of services include investor onboarding, anti-money laundering analysis and screening, transaction processing, cash processing and reconciliation of fund accounts, fund distribution services, trailer fees, client service with reporting and inquiry resolution.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.