Tax Intern- Global Compliance and Reporting Intern
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will help to develop applications for the team to provide quality service to our clients. In this assignment, you will use established work procedures to analyze, code, implement, and troubleshoot tax-based desktop, client-server and/or web-based applications.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing diploma or degree related to Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience and/or demonstrated passion to design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements.
- Experience and/or demonstrated passion in maintenance and improvements of existing applications and ability to analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to the applications. This passion could be demonstrated via university projects, internships, conferences, self-study, etc.
- Experience and/or demonstrated ability in time management and adaptability to change under pressure to build effective relationships at all levels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and relationship building.
- Experience and/or demonstrated understanding of following concepts and technologies:
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Data Transaction and Analytics
- Entity-Relationship (ER) modeling and database design
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and testing patterns
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- N-tier and N-layered architecture
- MVC architecture
- Visual Studio 2010 and above
- SQL Server 2008 and above
- Microsoft Office applications
- Crystal Reports and/or ActiveReports
- ASP.NET MVC/WebApi
- .NET Framework
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Candidates may expect a phone screening.
- Shortlisted candidates can expect a written assessment during the interview
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed Resume
- Copy of Highest Academic Certification and Transcripts
To learn more about our service offerings, visit What you can do here or subscribe to EY Global YouTube Channel. To learn more about careers in EYSG, please visit Careers at EY or like us on Facebook EY Careers Singapore.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.