Business/Financial Controlling Consultant (Outsourcing)
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
As a Business/Financial Controlling Consultant you are called-in for several in house projects with the client in the area of Business and Financial Controlling. This varies from filling out temporary needs in the controlling department to a stable integration as an analyst in a specific operational unit.
Through your service attitude and proactive way of thinking, you help to actively build Deloitte as an expert service provider. Depending on your experiences, you will be able to lead in short or long term a team of junior controlling consultants.
Let’s talk about you
- Economical Master or Bachelor degree;
- 3 to 8 years of relevant experience as Business Analyst or Controller;
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access,..) is a must;
- Knowledge of one or more ERP and Reporting or Business Intelligence tool;
- Flexible and customer oriented;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French.
Accounting is so much more than hard numbers. Think analysis, critical insights, problem-solving and strategic planning. The magic happens when analysis and insight meld. It’s what turns accountants into trusted advisors who use regulatory compliance and reporting to create opportunities and manage risk for our clients. At Deloitte, we advise a wide range of companies across multidisciplinary services ranging from accounting, tax, legal, mergers and acquisitions to services such as “business control & technology” and “strategy & growth” tailor-made solutions. At the same time, our team of advisors handles cases with a satellite vision, enthusiasm and know-how.
Financial Resources Outsourcing (FRO) is a made-to-measure solution for our clients. Within FRO, we temporarily join the client’s financial team to take co-charge of the financial administration, reporting and offering solutions and recommendations. These clients are MNCs, large Belgian companies and public organizations. When joining FRO, you will enter a team consisting out of experienced financial specialists in accountancy and financial management.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.