Associate - Infrastructure Engineer
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow. It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible. Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Software Development practice, within Tax Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to work directly with senior Information Technology professionals within PwC, as well as with our clients, in order to provide specialised assistance to troubleshoot and resolve issues surrounding the technical application aspects of our tax technology solutions.
Our team helps our clients solve complex business problems by interpreting requirements, programming unit testing of applications, and supporting the System Development Life Cycle for applicable technical domains used for their business applications.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The main duty is to carry out provisioning and maintenance of Microsoft Azure cloud resources.
- On-prem servers and storage monitoring, maintenance and housekeeping.
- Assist in troubleshooting system issues, implementation and documentation.
- Regular updates of patches/fixes/updates of hardware, Windows OS, Database Servers, and other applications used by Tax Technology and PwC Global projects.
- Assist the Infra Team in the system configuration by stating, applying, and enforcing processes to secure the best practices and balance by complying with PwC global policies and procedures.
- Cooperate with Business Analysis, Systems support and Development teams for system implementation and maintenance.
- Liaise with all levels of staff within the teams and user communities.
- Provide L2/L3 support to Development Team, Support Team and end-users.
- Recognized university Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related discipline.
- Hands-on experience in Windows Server 2016, IIS, VMware, cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure/AWS/Google Cloud).
- A good understanding of SQL Server 2016, cloud administration and basic networking.
- Trained on Microsoft Windows Server Administration, Microsoft Azure Administrator or similar
- Know how to troubleshoot Windows Server 2016, Microsoft Azure resource, security and networking issues
- Comfortable with cloud resources administration e.g. Microsoft Azure/AWS/Google etc.
- Team player with good interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Passionate about learning new technologies.
- Result oriented with an agile mindset.
- Able to communicate effectively in verbal and written English Language with confidence.
Additional application instructions
Please attach following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Certificates and Transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.