For our office in London, we are seeking an experienced professional to join our growing Depositary Services team. We offer dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Work as part of a small team providing depositary services to a portfolio of private equity, debt, real estate and infrastructure clients.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the compliance of clients with the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive with focus on the following:
- Cash monitoring
- You will liaise with internal and external parties such as asset managers, administrators, auditors, etc. to resolve issues & queries;
- You will assist the team with due diligence work on third parties;
- You will assist the team in client onboarding process including KYC and other compliance work;
- You may be asked to take part in delivery of a range of internal projects.
- You hold a bachelors degree or have sufficient work experience or vocational qualifications. Qualifications in accounting, finance or legal related subjects are desirable but not mandatory;
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction, when appropriate;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset);
- You have good knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel;
- You are organized, flexible, able to multitask and manage workload efficiently;
- You are dynamic and have excellent communication skills.
Independent and possessing more than eighteen years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies.
Our staff of over 3,300 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.