Operations Client Service, Off
Who we are looking for
Client Service Officer with experience in relationship management, strong verbal and written communication skills, and must possess leadership skills. Minimum of 2-4 years of related experience, preferably in insurance financial services industry, BS/BA degree required. Knowledge of double-entry accounting, including ledger preparation/review/controls is a requirement. Position is located in our Kansas City, MO office and will be part of a 12-15 person team supporting approximately 25 clients.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
- As Client Service Officer, you will
- Accountable to the client for all service deliverables versus contracts, SLAs, KPIs
- Ownership of all client escalations, issues and incidents to resolution
- Responsible for ongoing review of op model effectiveness and driving required changes
- Implements review meeting structure and leads senior level meetings
- Collaborates closely with CDM and drives accountability for delivery improvements to client
- Closely interacts with Product, Business Onboarding teams and CDM
- Coordinates / manages new services, products, funds, market openings, client corporate activity, fund restructures closures etc.
- Leads client through change activity related to operating model enhancements
- Supports CS Lead in all activities and deliverables to client
- Daily/weekly/monthly service monitoring, production of client-specific MI & trends
- Initiatives and project tracking
- Maintains client documentation tracker and action plan
- Production of client meeting material and performance reporting
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or equivalent. Advanced degree preferred (CPA, MBA or MST).
- At least two years of experience, preferably in a financial services organization, much of which must have been in a management or supervisory capacity preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership and decision making abilities.
- knowledge of all products services and processes.
- Working knowledge of financial securities markets, language and products as well as legal and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent communications, organization, interpersonal planning, and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to motivate and develop employees.
- Ability to effectively bring individuals from multiple areas together to resolve identified issues.
- Computer proficient including working knowledge of desktop software applications.
- Strong problem resolution and analytical skills. Ability to provide technical expertise.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, live and grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, diversity and social responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street’s COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.