Digital Execution Services - Associate
We are driving an ambitious programme of OKR Adoption and Implementation and are looking for an expert in applying outcome focused approaches and methodologies to help to drive this change. You will drive the end to end process of developing high quality OKRs, from training to application. The successful candidate will be an expert in ‘a’ field but also able to branch into others quickly, thriving on the challenge and enjoying the chance to collaborate.
Key roles and responsibilities:
You will be an “agent of delivery,” who builds and executes OKRs across multiple levels of D&PS and the CIB, can integrate them with strong skills in holistic planning and management and can communicate them through effective visualisations. The successful candidate will be able to take an end-to-end view of a business problem or challenge, and work with various stakeholders across technology, operations & business groups to get the information necessary to develop functioning OKRs.
- Shape OKRs and support their execution across strategic investments
- Identify opportunities to facilitate cultural change towards an outcome focused approach
- Design and lead OKR training sessions across a range of stakeholders, predominantly senior
- Integrate our OKR frameworks with CIB Investment Governance training, tooling and data opportunities to provide a holistic view of our multi-year return of investment
- Have the ability to communication sophisticated strategies with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate a passion for continuous learning and change management
Skills & Experience Required
- A quick learner who is comfortable with uncertainty and, having devised a solution, can quickly change it if required
- A self-starter with plenty of initiative and a strong work ethic and who is proactive and able to tailor solutions to meet different client needs
- Work collaboratively with the team and be comfortable working with a variety of stakeholders, across Technology, Finance and Business Management and businesses including Markets, Payments, Securities Services and Banking
- Have the confidence and ability to develop OKRs in close liaison with front office and technology partners and brief senior leadership with findings / recommendations
- Can pivot to support other parts of the team, such as running an OKR workshop or bespoke training session
- Comfortable to present in front of large audiences and senior stakeholders
- At least 4 years experience working in the financial services, Fintech, Start-Up or other relevant business
- Experience in multi-disciplinary teams, with an end-to-end view of systems and processes
- Demonstrates a passion for outcome focused planning and data driven decision making
- Experience in creating executive messaging across a range of topics
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to logically analyse complex requirements, processes and systems
- Experience of creating analytics dashboards or reports, ideally in support of an OKR framework (or equivalent)
- Intermediate to advanced level ability expected in all MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Pivot Tables)
- Ability to work with business heads and leads to understand key metrics relevant to their objectives / strategy
- Experience in delivering a digital agenda and transforming an organization’s culture – desirable
- Experience of product management lifecycle and agile development practices – desirable
- Strong capabilities of business intelligence and data visualization tools such as Tableau and Alteryx – desirable
- Project / program management qualifications (i.e. APMP, MSP etc.) as well as affiliation to professional project management body – desirable
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.