The supervisor CDD is responsible for executing the business plan for the Business Excellence Center, based on mission to support TMF business in the successful application of all CDD related policies and processes, for the staffing of the team, which will be composed of CDD Officers as well as for the day-to-day management of the CDD Officers in the Business Excellence Center.
- Identifies key (CDD) topics for knowledge sharing and expertise building with the operational (business) teams, based on compliance policies, related procedures and business’ needs;
- Advises and guides CDD Officers and client teams with complex CDD issues;
- Coaches, trains & guides the CDD officers in the day to day performance of their work;
- Monitors progress, works closely with CDD Officers and reports to Director Business Excellence Center;
- Recruits (including screening, interviewing and actual hiring) of potential candidates and arrange for the onboarding of new team members;
- Conducts performance reviews (mid & year-end) and contributes to the career development path of the CDD Officers;
- Organizes and executes daily stand-ups and weekly learning sessions to increase team’s knowledge;
- Contributes to development of a positive CDD culture by seeking continuous improvement, efficiencies, and tools’ implementation
- Master’s degree in Law (or Economics) or similar ór solid relevant professional experience;
- &> 4 years of relevant work experience in the financial services industry, preferable with a focus on CDD related activities at a corporate service provider;
- Up-to-date knowledge on compliance, know your client issues and applicable regulations (MLA, FATCA, CRS, WTT, WWFT and AIFMD);
- Good stakeholder management skills;
- Capability to understand complex legal frameworks and tax structures;
- Experience with MS Office, database knowledge and affinity with dashboards;
- English and any additional language are welcome
Make an impact
- Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
- At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
- Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
Applications close: 29 Jul 2022 W. Europe Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.