Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond
Your journey with us
We would like to reinforce our Finance team in Zaventem with a Treasury Accountant who will:
- Daily import and verify bank statements and reconcile non-auto reconciled flows
- In charge of the treasury payments and respecting cut off times and correct value dates
- Manage the bank costs, guarantees and interest
- Open, close, move in or out of Cash pools, add accounts to EBS etc
- Verify and import the market data
- Responsible for reporting, reconciliation and revaluation of all internal and external treasury transactions initiated by Group Treasury
- Solve issues, mistakes or errors that occur in payment and cash management
- Analyze and reconcile of clearing accounts
- Revaluate and record balance sheet items in foreign currencies
- Monthly reporting of treasury accounts
Let’s talk about you
- You have a master’s degree in finance or economics
- You have a minimum of 3 -5 years’ experience in accountant environment
- Having an experience in multi dimension accounting in a group treasury department
- Having experience in a multinational or international environment
- You are actions-oriented and you like taking initiatives
- You are looking for solutions and you are managing results
- You have a structured approach and you have good planning and organizational skills
- You communicate clearly and effectively in cooperation with colleagues and lead partners
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French, as well as English
- You have excellent Excel skills and You can solid working with ERP system
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to all business units, enabling them to achieve their ambitions. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
Our Finance team manages all internal and external finance related matters including credit control, accounts payable & cash management, statutory accounting and financial controlling.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
- Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
- Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
- We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.