Investment Performance Analysis, Sr Assc
Who we are looking for
The Senior Associate will support the performance reporting, data collection, and data validation processes of the Asset Owners – Private Markets Team. The team member will also assist with new client conversions, systems conversions, and special projects, as well as providing oversight and mentorship to the Associates on the team
What you will be responsible for
- Review of scheduled and ad-hoc investment performance and underlying company exposure reporting prepared by Associates
- Preparation of scheduled and ad-hoc investment performance and underlying company exposure reporting for review by Officers
- Perform ongoing quality control checks to ensure data integrity for review by Officers
- Operational review of data includes investigation and resolution of discrepancies and breaks on a daily basis
- Work closely with our data collection team to research and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Work with our clients’ investment managers to collect outstanding financial information
- Provide mentorship and oversight to Associates on the team
- Provide assistance to management on new client conversions, systems conversions, and special projects as needed.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- BA/BS in finance, accounting, or a related discipline is required
- 3-5 years of related experience required
- Private Equity/Alternative Investments exposure is a plus
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and service-oriented skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Ability to work in various wed-based applications, MS Excel, and MS Access
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented, work independently and collaboratively
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and have the ability to handle multiple priorities.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
In compliance with the U.S. federal government Executive Order 14042, State Street requires vaccination against COVID-19 as a condition of employment in the United States. If you accept this position, you will be required to substantiate that you are vaccinated, or that you are legally entitled to a religious or medical exemption.
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street’s COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.