TLS - Finance - Internal Reporting - Associate - Amman
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryAssist in the preparation and execution of Business performance analysis & reporting.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Updating daily/Weekly Business performance trackers and presentations.
- Conducting first level review daily for TLS Finance Dashboard with actual and investigating and resolving any technical issues.
- Supporting in exceptional & ad hoc reporting from management.
- Take responsibility in maintaining and archiving TLS Finance Google folders.
- Maintaining and updating TLS Google website
- Support in Daily/Monthly/per request systems extracts.
- Organise Team meetings and maintain the monthly finance and operations calendar.
- Monitoring billing and collection Targets to actuals
- Send daily/weekly/monthly follow up emails to related parties for (Missing timesheets, Net investment, billing, collection,Etc.)
- Support Regional TLS Finance Manager with Daily/Weekly/Monthly reporting
- Provide ongoing support to the regional finance team
- Operate with a regional mindset and ensure leverage of the specialist skills of TLS business, giving the best possible experience to our clients and for our people - Operate
- Contribute to proposal and business development activities incl. thought leadership for internal knowledge and/or external publication, social media output and seminar/event organisation - Demonstrate
- Drive enhancements to our people experience through LoS and/or firm people initiatives (e.g. inclusion and diversity, wellbeing, L&D, etc) - Manage
- Invest in Digital Upskilling
- Reimagine how we work internally and/or with our clients: increasing efficiency, driving new revenue, improving experience (client or people) or mitigating risk.
- Some examples of how this might be achieved include: Showing an improvement in the use of digital assets; Contributing to the development of digital assets; Sharing ideas which become digital assets; and Commercialising new digital assets. (Examples of digital assets incl. workflows, automation, dashboard, applications)
- Use Tax Acceleration centres where applicable for my team and utilise new delivery models in the way we work and in supporting our clients - Use to drive efficiencies
- Bachelor of Applied Science
- English & Arabic
- Technical Skills
- Microsoft Applications
- Google Applications
- Presentation skills
- Networking & Listening Skills
- Customer Service oriented
- Professional Communication
Travel RequirementsUp to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?Yes
Job Posting End DateJuly 28, 2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.