Consulting, Finance & Accounting - Director (Riyadh/Dubai)
Job Description & SummaryA career within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.
Business Unit and Role Overview
You will be working within the Finance & Accounting Consulting team, which provides advisory services focused on the CFO agenda. The team works across a broad range of industries and delivers projects throughout the Middle East region. The work we typically undertake includes:
- Defining Finance Function Strategy and designing Finance Function operating model
- Designing Organisation Structure for Finance
- Developing Finance Policies and Processes
- Designing Costing and Enterprise Performance Management
As a competency, you will support multiple Industry Verticals. However, we expect you to bring expertise in Industrial Products, Telecom, Financial Sector, Oil and Gas or Government Sector.
- MBA, MSc, CPA certification with strong knowledge in IFRS and IPSAS.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, or Accounting
Years of Exp
- 10+ years of experience working with a Consulting firm in Finance and Accounting practice in the Middle East. Preferably with 5 years of experience in the KSA.
- 7 years of experience in managing, supervising and coaching teams
- Worked on finance and accounting transformation projects including finance, budgeting, costing, accounting, fixed assets, treasury, revenue management and systems.
- Led many projects to build finance operating model, governance, delegation of authorities, processes, policies, and controls.
- Flexible and willing to travel between KSA, UAE and Qatar up to 80% of the time with the ability to obtain all travel requirements.
- Ability to identify, prepare and participate in proposals and projects. Also being active in the market and build relationships to grow the business
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and business growth.
- Strong management skills to lead teams, delegate appropriately, mentor, review performance and counsel employees
- Strong stakeholders' management and client connections skills
Travel RequirementsUp to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.