Analyst - Bangalore & Pune
Under direct supervision responsible for handling and processing transactions for the Fund Accounting group within the Client Accounting Practice (CAC). May be entry level position with opportunity to develop professionally. CAP is a team of global service financial professionals that has operational capabilities in all locations. CAP encompasses Valuation Reporting and Unitized Valuation and Reporting Service and is comprised of partners who support Northern Trust business in conjunction with our global network of operational partners.
- Provides daily status updates on progress of exceptions to the team with regard to daily workflow
- Handles resolution of issues and communicates issues to the team and partner areas
- Ensures partner and client satisfaction
- Tracks trends within the daily data (SLA/ORA) and partner to enhance their processes / procedures
- Responsible for identifying and resolving problems within established guidelines
- Expected to use some initiative but refer more complex problems to supervisors/experts
- Works effectively as a team member but also independently
- Knowledgeable of the core aspects of the job
- Working towards becoming proficient in all areas of the job
- Running and creating formal reports
A College or University degree and/or relevant Client Accounting work experience is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- In-depth Client Accounting / Industry Knowledge is required
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
At Northern Trust, we place a huge value on “fit” – our clients, the services we provide, the technology we create, and most importantly, the people we hire.
As an applicant to an Analyst role, we want to get to know you - what you value, how you solve problems, what you aspire to, and whether we’re a good “fit” for your skills and career goals. To help us understand your “fit” for an Analyst role with us we ask you to complete 4 stages.
- Stage 1: Online Application
- Stage 2: Career Entry Assessment
- Stage 3: Video Interview
- Stage 4: Formal In-Person Interview
Complete stages 1, 2 and 3 to be considered for an in-person interview.
This is where we ask for your personal information, academic history and check your eligibility.
Take a brief online test so we can identify key skills and attributes important for working at Northern Trust. The assessment will take approximately 55 minutes to complete. You should undertake the assessment in one sitting when you are in a quiet environment with no distractions. You can access the assessment on your desktop computer, tablet or smartphone.
Once you’ve passed our online test you’ll be invited to record answers to a number of short interview questions. These questions may ask you about your knowledge of Northern Trust, your strengths and your motivations to start your career with us. The video interview will take approximately 25 minutes to complete. You can do it on your desktop computer, tablet or smartphone.
Finally, we will invite you to an in-person interview where we will ask you some competency based questions and give you an opportunity to ask us some questions.
- Campus: New Grad
- Campus Cycle: 2021-22
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.