Senior Finance Manager
Reporting into the Head of Finance, as Senior Finance Manager you'll be responsible for managing the financial affairs of a portfolio of companies, meet the IFRS and UK GAAP financial reporting requirements to a range of stakeholders and comply with statutory and regulatory obligations.
As a line manager of 1-2 direct reports you'll support, motivate and inspire the leadership and development of the team.
A recognised leader within their field delivering services across the UK & US.
- Review the financial and operational aspects of projects in conjunction with the Head of Finance and Services team so as to optimise the balance of risk and return to shareholders
- Maintain detailed input to individual projects as required supporting Accountants in line with risk appraisal and specific project issues
- Ensure the Accountants provide a clear audit trail and that supporting documentation and explanations are readily accessible.
- Reviewing project management accounts and monitoring the activities and results of concessions and their performance against budget
- Reviewing the draft statutory accounts of concession companies, produced by the Accountants, including the application and disclosure of technical accounting practices
- Preparing and reviewing annual budgets and periodic forecasts of concession companies including the application of technical accounting calculations
- Preparing and/or reviewing the maintenance and update of half yearly financial models for reporting to lenders and ensuring optimal distributions to shareholders
- Other ad-hoc financial modelling and risk analysis, including for Variations and in the Lifecycle planning process
- Maintain and enhance the systems of internal controls over accounting and other management systems through written financial policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will be Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with strong financial modelling experience.
Excellent base salary + benefits