Operations Client Service, SrAssc
Who we are looking for
A highly motivated individual seeking to join our Client Service Operations team with a background in custody/recon/accounting. The Client Service OperationsSenior Associate acts as a point of contact for daily operational activities and client inquiries as well as monitoring and overseeing the performance of all business unit Shared Service Teams, CoE’s, and global business partners as it relates to the overall service delivery for the clients.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for mutual funds and corporate accounts with investments in equities, fixed income, derivatives, private equity and real estate portfolios.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Client Service Senior Associate your responsibilities will include
- Ability to manage daily operations, ensuring client deliverables and superior client service are met
- Help develop processes to control or eliminate risk across business unit
- Constantly update and implement controls and procedures as necessary
- Resolve & escalate open and daily issues and provide solutions
- Provides direction and training to staff and act as point of reference for knowledge
- Work with COE's and shared service groups to ensure client deliverables and tasks are met or exceeded daily.
- Must constantly strive to increase knowledge and skill levels
- Maintains open communication with co-workers and superiors
- Maintains and strengthens relationships with internal departments and clients
- Communicates clearly and effectively in all written and verbal correspondence
- Ability to recognize problems that need the attention of management
- Must maintain high level of performance under pressure
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong computer competence (Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, etc.).
- Accuracy and detail-orientated.
- Flexible “can do” attitude
- Interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Multitasking capability.
- Ability to work under pressure/deadlines driven environment.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street’s COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.